Wednesday, February 11, 2015

phone addiction

The reason I don't turn off my phone is because I normally use it for music. Music helps me do more than my best on any assignment since my thoughts come out easily with the rhythm. If my phones off I cant listen to the music on my phone which means I'll easily get distracted by the silence. Another reason I don't turn off my phone is because if I lose it or it disappears, it'll feel like i lost a part of me, because it has all my friends and family contacts and pictures of them which can't be replaced. It also has all the information i need in order to help me in my everyday life like due dates, work hours, class schedules, and a to do list. True phones can be a distraction but at the same time its a resource in helping us manage our daily tasks.

2 comments:

  1. Good post, I mainly use my phone for my music as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using my phone for music too. it helps me focus on school or when I'm running just go into the zone.

    ReplyDelete